Daniel (MBI student) being mistreated on MBI campus by evil MBI Jesuit leadership
Given to us on 9/16/2020, Directly transcribed from a direct recording
~ INCPU reporter and RestoreMBI teams,
RestoreMBI: Seeking to see MBI restored to its roots, DL Moody’s oath to God
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>https://www.INCPU.org/Daniel-recording.htm
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>https://www.INCPU.org/Daniel-recording.pdf
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>https://www.RestoreMBI.com/Daniel-recording.htm
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>https://www.RestoreMBI.com/Daniel-recording.pdf
Urgent prayer update! This young man, Daniel, needs your help. Daniel wants to stay in the USA and keep studying the Word of God and being active in evangelism here. But the evil Jesuit-led MBI leadership falsely accused and then wrongfully removed Daniel off of MBI campus. Now Daniel has no education-visa and will probably be shipped back to Korea soon. Daniel needs legal help and advice from someone(s). Can you help him find information on how to adjust/change paperwork so he can swap Bible schools? Would you be able to help him with advice on visa information? Unfortunately, we here at RestoreMBI do not know anything about how to help with visa troubles. We have never filed for a visa nor had a friend who had trouble with a visa, so we don’t know any of the rules, laws, or anything about the paperwork. If you can help, please do. You know God will bless you for helping a persecuted believer in Jesus, being mis-treated by false Christians in leadership positions at MBI.
Please read, share, and pray, and help as you can! Thank you!
servants of Christ, the INCPU and RestoreMBI teams
Intro notes: What you are about to read is the transcript of the unethical and wrongful removal of an honorable God-fearing Bible student from MBI by very corrupt Jesuit MBI infiltrators, and it goes all the way to the top, up to Jesuit-Lausanne trained Mark Jobe, good friends of Jesuit Erwin Lutzer. (If want to hear it for yourself, just ask us for the audio file, and we’ll be glad to send a link!)
The main voice here mistreating Daniel is a man by the name of Bruce Norquist. Bruce Norquist has a PhD from Loyola University Chicago, that is one of the highest openly Jesuit teaching-institutions. If you have been reading our reports and other people’s honest reporting on Jesuits, you know that the Jesuits are the evil secret mafia for the Roman Catholic “pope” to destroy anything that stands in Rome’s way, so that (they hope) the “pope” can become king of the church of Jesus Christ. This secret Roman Catholic mafia is also proven to be the intelligencia (intelligence/spy agency) behind all of the Nazi operations. So, what that means is that Bruce’s training is equal to Erwin Lutzer, Mark Jobe, and Jonathan Armstrong, and others of the highest level of evil Jesuit education.
Jesuit Bruce Norquist had no reason to kick Daniel off campus and admitted it in the conversation (as you are about to see). But facts didn’t stop Bruce from doing evil. Bruce unethically kicked Daniel off Moody Bible Institute Chicago campus with no stated reason, though he pretended to make one up. This behavior of Bruce can only be called “persecution” and a lawsuit could-be/should-be filed against the evil Jesuits who have infiltrated the MBI team. The lawsuit should also call for corrective action on the evil Jesuit leaders who called for this act of wrongful persecution against an honorable student, and other wrongful actions against honorable Christians on staff, and even illegal firing of whistle-blowers.
Accompanying Bruce was an MBI “officer”, whose name Daniel didn’t know. Lawfully speaking, this “officer” is an employee of MBI, to enforce MBI institutional rules or the evil commands of the corporate leadership ruling MBI. We put the word “officer” in quotes, because this man (who is a trained Chicago officer) is acting on commands from MBI staff, not enforcing Chicago city laws. What happened in this audio-clip was Bruce and this evil MBI “officer” were wrongfully carrying Daniel’s stuff out of a room and kicking Daniel off campus, despite the fact that Daniel has proven to be an active and honorable MBI student from South Korea. Daniel explained to us that before Bruce and this “officer” walked up, Daniel was trying to meet with a pastor on Moody campus, Christopher T. Adams, somewhere in Houghton Hall, and that was where Daniel was confronted by Bruce and this MBI “officer” and wrongfully removed from MBI campus.
If you want to hear the audio clip for yourself, send us an email and ask us for the audio link: info@RestoreMBI.com or email@example.com
The evil Jesuit infiltrators on MBI staff have done this kind of evil false accusations and evil actions against many others before. The Jesuit infiltrators mistreated the Broken Twig team, the anonymous students who spoke up, and the anonymous faculty who spoke up, and illegally firing whistle-blowers like Julie Roys and Rich Weber (and many others). Daniel too was very brave in trying to correct evil behavior done to him as it was happening. Daniel shared with us more about what he went through on campus and who he asked gentle questions of, trying to understand why things were strange at Moody. It was because Daniel was asking the right questions that the Jesuits who have infiltrated the leadership at MBI decided to persecute him and then wrongfully remove Daniel from campus. They had no right to kick him out, just like the evil MBI Jesuit staff had no right to illegally fire Julie Roys or any of the other dozens of staff they fired for asking accountability questions and trying to stop and correct evil activities, corrupt actions/schemes and/or illegal activities.
You can also find more details and
prayer points, here:
A small explanation note: English is not Daniel’s primary language, since he was born in South Korea and speaks Korean. But he still does pretty well at English. And Daniel was known for trying to stir some God-fearing revival on Moody campus, including leading the evangelism team on campus and leading and being a part of regular student Bible studies and worship times. Bruce and this MBI “officer” were persecuting a young but honorable follower of Jesus. Daniel did well in trying to stop evil being done to him (and others) at MBI. In the wording below, if you understand that he meant “removed from campus” when he said “evacuated” you will understand his meaning. Also Daniel accidentally called this man “John”, but confirmed to us (RestoreMBI) that the man’s name was indeed Bruce Norquist.
This audio seems to have been recorded somehow on someone’s phone. We are sharing to let the Moody family at large know how harsh the Jesuit infiltrators are being on anyone who dares question their false teachings, the false teachings of Rome, or anything they are doing. This is just one more example of the hostile environment against honest followers of Christ at MBI created by the Jesuit infiltrators at MBI, Chicago, since 1981.
As we said above, we just want to repeat as a plea for help – Daniel needs someone(s) to help him find a way to keep his visa active here in the US. He needs your help, encouragement and prayers. Thank you!
Start of transcript (5 minutes and 30 seconds)
> Bruce: That’s something that you, that you…
* MBI “officer”: Just. Just. Just wait.
- Daniel: Just to keep clear. I don’t understand everything.
> Bruce: Mhm.
- Daniel: To do the government site, but they asked me to deal, (garbled, something about visa paperwork needing school confirmation) And this is the school, John. Not the government.
> Bruce: Mhm.
- Daniel: So, I didn’t get it.
> Bruce: (garbled) Well, then we can, you and Brenda and I can talk about that tomorrow. Okay?
- Daniel: And you, you evacuate… evacu… evacuate me from the school. Right? Even I cannot upload onto the (garbled voices)…
> Bruce: Right.
- Daniel: Because of what?
> Bruce: Because, because that’s what we’re saying.
- Daniel: Because of what?
> Bruce: Because that’s what we’re…
- Daniel: I want to know. Because police is here. I’m not a, I’m not a…. I’m a criminal?
> Bruce: No.
- Daniel: And you evacuate me without any reason… and I ask you the reason.
> Bruce: This is some of the. This behavior that you’re doing right now. Escalating things and starting to yell, is the reason…
- Daniel: I don’t really understand this. (garbled)
> Bruce: (garbled)
- Daniel: Everyone in this situation may be upset.
> Bruce: Mhm.
- Daniel: And you just, you just decide to evacuate me without any reason. And I ask you more than two times the reason.
> Bruce: I just told you. I just told you.
- Daniel: You just came here to evacuate me, so I ask you the reason and you told me you just showed me the reason. You just told me the reason.
> Bruce: Mhm.
- Daniel: No, you already decide to evacuate me.
> Bruce: Do you understand that you appear angry? Right now? And that you raised your voice? To me?
- Daniel: You already decide to evacuate me. You already, you already sent me the email: evacuation.
> Bruce: Well, there have been other students whom you have treated the same way that you’re treating me right now.
* MBI “officer”: (garbled)… Yeah… in a couple of minutes. I’m handling something else.
> Bruce: (garbled voices) … You have been yelling at students. Does that ring a bell? Have you texted any students?
- Daniel: Taxted?
> Bruce: Texted.
- Daniel: Oh. A text. So what? Which texting?
> Bruce: Have you texted?
> Bruce: No, that’s all right. Have you texted?
- Daniel: Texting for what my friend? I mean I’m… (garbled voices) You just actually… Please (to unknown person)… thank you.
- Daniel to a lady: I cannot call your a pastor. You know my position…(garbled voices)
>> Lady’s voice: Oh, your phone was off.
- Daniel: So, just let him know that he tried to evacuate me from the school right now, so please tell him that I’m not available.
>> Lady: Okay.
- Daniel: And um, that’s the reason I’m so (garbled voices) in this situation.
>> Lady: Yes, I understand.
- Daniel (asking about the pastor): He’s gone?
>> Lady: He was waiting in there.
- Daniel: Oh, he just came in. Well, I just want to leave here.
>> Lady: Okay. And… (inaudible)
- Daniel replying to “officer” who’s trying to hurry Daniel up: Just give a second. (backpack zipping) Thank you very much (said to someone).
>> Lady: Okay. And… (inaudible)
> Bruce: Yes, so you know why we are here.
- Daniel: I’m not really clear.
> Bruce: But you know what we’re expecting.
- Daniel: I, I don’t get it.
> Bruce: Let me finish up with this issue.
- Daniel: I really don’t.
> Lady speaking (inaudible) May I say something?
- Daniel to lady: It’s ok. It’s ok. It’s ok. Sister, could you… could you…(inaudible)?
* [The situation in the background of the audio sounds to be
an evil MBI “officer” and Bruce are carrying out everything that belongs to
Daniel out of the room]
MBI “officer”: (garbled)… I’ll do... I’ll get those things.
> Bruce: So Daniel? Because of your behavior. You had… Because I… (inaudible)
- Daniel: I don’t get it. I don’t get it.
> Bruce: Do you understand what yelling is?
- Daniel: I don’t get it.
> Bruce: Do you know what yelling is? [Bruce apparently left at this time]
- Daniel: Did I yell too?
*MBI “officer”: You have raised your voice in this conversation.
- Daniel: I raised my voice. But is it yelling?
*MBI “officer”: Yeah, but it’s… The way that you’re raising it is to exert influence.
- Daniel: Oh.
*MBI “officer”: Yeah. So you’re trying. I mean you’re raising it for effect.
> Bruce: So you have raised your voice.
*MBI “officer”: He’s using the word “yelling”, but yeah.
- Daniel: I’m always conserva… I’m always conservative and obedient in all things. I know I’m not… I don’t say that I’m perfect. I know I’m that so… I’m weak. Maybe I did some of these things, but this situation is so harsh. Don’t forget, this situation is not really right in Christ. He (Bruce) already decided to evacuate, and just pointed at my behavior that I yell. No, I was so shocked. First, that’s why I raised my voice. And I have to right away leave. I cannot go stay in the plaza. I’m a foreigner here. And that’s why I was shocked that. And that’s why I had to raise my voice a little bit. And don’t forget, you are poison. I don’t know if you are Christian or not.
*MBI “officer”: Mhm. Yes sir.
- Daniel: Be careful, God is life. God is alive.
[shuffling sounds of backpack and other things]
- Daniel speaking in Korean to someone.
Lady’s voice in background – inaudible.
[Stuff being carried somewhere.]
[end of audio]